I was scrolling through my email and after only receiving spam, I needed a pick me up. Thank goodness I found this! A baby pygmy goat is so cute that if it stayed that size, I would own a dozen. At least! Good thing they don’t stay that size. HAHA! How cute is this video?! Seriously! If you’re having a bad day, this will lift you up right away!
A few fun facts about these adorable little goats:
- Pygmy goats can swim…quite well, too!
- These little guys are impressive jumpers! They’re pretty playful, as you can see in the video.
- Pygmy goats have been domesticated and some keep them as pets.
- They come in all sorts of colors.
- They can be very loving if you give them love.
- They live about 10-15 years…about as long as a dog.
- They must be pretty intelligent, because apparently you can even train them!
Now check out the video for lots of smiles!
Julie resides in Northern New Jersey with her two kids, two dogs, cat and partner. She has two published books which make excellent trivets if you aren't a fan of poetry. She tolerates people but LOVES animals. If she isn't blogging, she's most likely cuddling with her pups, Paisley and Skyler.